One fun part of my job is helping clients coordinate their outfits for the shoot. A question I get asked constantly, is “what should I wear????” I put together a little list to give you a starting point. After that, I’d love to help! Every Senior who books a Solo Shoot with me, gets a complimentary consultation to go over wardrobe and details. I literally will go through your closet.
\\ Your Personal Style Tip //
- KEEP IT SIMPLE // Don’t choose large or bold patterns. We want your pretty face as the focus.
- KEEP THE STRAPS // Strapless tops can lead to “naked” pictures… we don’t do that at LCP.
- KEEP IT MODEST // Your grandma should look at these images without her eyebrows raised.
- LOVE IT // You should love how you feel and look in your personal style.
- RELAX //As much as we love fashion, clothes are not the focus. You are! So be you!
- ASK // Get input from friends, family and LCP – we love helping coordinate outfits!
Here are some of my former seniors to show you examples of how they pulled their personal look together!
Interested in booking!? See details here: Investment